A couple of days ago I posted old newsletter messages seemingly relevant to the coronavirus pandemic, and to summarize: they describe a shocking new blight that suddenly stops everything; post-pandemic, it looks like people mobilize into new social services, like an “army of good” to help in the new circumstances. Other messages in it suggest the virus ends more quickly than expected.
This post begins with old messages re future different economic and social conditions. The middle includes the messages that came to me on March 19th 2010 equinox, and the end are suggestions a different agenda that soften hard landing of Covid19 pandemic into our lives.
(Both articles include only messages that came through a vision or a channeled message. That kind of “direct messaging” mode cuts down on the potential for bias inherent in using a divination system, or asking it to answer specific questions. Instead, the process results in “what the spirits have to say”.)
Included below as well in a separate section are the original messages as I got them – I believe they are only published completely online at Wisdom Magazine. They are much clearer than the edited versions on my own sites, and the client newsletter emailed to subscribers.
Consequences of the 2016 Election: “FALL UPDATE NOVEMBER 9th 2016: Among other things in the next four years, the U.S. could get in a deep recession. Still, "all is well"- this is not the end of America; it's a reckoning; and consequently a more truthful and galvanizing place”
Note: almost all references to a national economic downturn also include like this early one, how we are all touched in the “age of transformation” by its positive outcomes, as well.
Innovation and Reinvention: (October 2019) “What’s in the Air: Mountains are talking, religions are being born. Unsung songs are crowding the air space, waiting for a receptive ear and a willing heart. Reinvention… the wheels are turning in places big and small, urban and remote, as the air is filled with new thoughts like dandelion seed-puffs. But so much of life is more about fertilizer, than flourishing.”
Note: Upsurges in innovation show up in a number of messages, the most mentioned solution. The October 2019 newsletter excerpt above describes a future time that sounds full of new goals and ideals; reinvention; new songs; new religions… but also when “…so much of life is more about fertilizer, than flourishing.” This sounds like it’s describing some situation where things have turned to shit and people have to get creative.
A Different America: Why I posted a dream in the April 2019 newsletter that I seventeen years ago, is because I recently found it on a piece of paper in an old notebook I had with me on a trip.)
April 2019 newsletter: “…Waiting to board, I pulled out an old notebook I’d brought, and a folded-up piece of paper dropped onto the floor. On it was a dream I’d written down years ago, a dream that apparently bothered me because written next to it were the tarot cards I drew at the time to help explain it, and the question “Is this a future event?” (Eerily, the paper was dated April 2nd, 2003, and I was reading it on April 2nd, 2019!)
It took place at a bus station crowded with poor people, in a very different America, and although I don’t think the social conditions described in the dream are anything readers of this client newsletter are likely to encounter, they paint a picture of when a lot of vulnerable people fall through the cracks. What really freaked me out is that a character in the dream is someone I believe I actually met last year in real life, who significantly found himself at a bus station in February 2019. The way I think, I wonder if we’re close in time to segments of the American population becoming more desperate, and more people ride buses because they don’t have cars?”
Much Harder on African Americans: How I chose to tell the dream did not specifically mention black people, but this showed up in the actual dream’s details.
Recent Messages: Original Ones from Winter Solstice 2019:
Messages from December 18th 2019:
Change is relentless. Only the strong survive. Pressure is great.
Someone turned up the heat. Hard choices are made. Only the strong survive.
(How to survive?): Relying on your principles; centering; seeing all sides of an issue.
Word spreads Fast: Winter 2019: Only the Strong Survive
Nothing can stop what’s been set in motion: change. Manifestation time! Be strong, be brave, cut things off quick. Don’t let them die slow. There’s no time for that.
People are ready for change. They’re conditioned to it. They’ll risk more this year. There’s a “what have we got to lose” feeling among people that emboldens them.”
Vernal Equinox Messages March 19th, 2020 at Taos, NM
What counts most is to have endurance for this next phase of growth, and live in ways that keep one strong and enduring.
“We learn all kinds of new things.
Be calm, it will be over soon.
We are all One.
Feeling more alive than ever
Is what brings us together.
People are loaded.
Love for Sale.
Holy Water.“Blessed by 9 Virgins”
All manner of trinkets glitter on the horizon.
Only gold truly glitters – as in “heart of gold”.
Mountains of gold stacked everywhere.
Booty. Plunder. Riches. Caverns: Evil dwells underground,
a pool that’s gathered from years of capitalism.
…All together Now, off shore from what we know…
“All is well in your hearts. Your hearts are the engine.”
- Tremendous leap in learning technology and adapting to the new necessities to communicate and thrive.
- Stay calm. Something about the pandemic is over sooner than generally thought now.
- This sudden transformational event is what makes us feel more alive, and what it takes to recognize we’re in this together.
- (Scene change! Now another collective response is being described): People arm themselves and react with violence to the changes.
- Prostitution increases; child prostitution increases; all kinds of scams and snake oil sales increase.
- What stands out in the end is the gold of the Golden Rule, having a heart of gold.
- (Scene change! Now another impacting event is being described): At high business or leadership levels, gold is being hoarded. This reminds me of the January 2019 pictograph which suggests that countries collude against the U.S. to knock it off its economic perch, and for instance lose its reserve currency status, more likely in 2021.
- (Topic change: Americans adrift) American citizens feel far away from the shores of a recognizable USA, but with awareness we are together in this, and the spirits say cryptically that all that’s really necessary is that our hearts are intact- that our hearts will fuel the myriad individual and group efforts to re-invent a better world.
- Diverse Positive Outcomes from one New Agenda: Serve the Underserved. Some countries have selectively isolated vulnerable populations as a way to combat the pandemic’s spread. (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/opinion/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing.html?smid=em-share: This image sparked a vision:In this paradigm, the agenda is to set up protection and services for vulnerable citizens in a much more expanded way than just keeping them safe from the virus - yet have them in isolation so that people who are well can still work. The goal would be to take the opportunity to massively increase the well-being of the disadvantaged, which would employ people and create happier healthier citizens.The shift would be to direct counseling services and health and educational services to the vulnerable and the incarcerated, homeless, uneducated, etc. People would be given a healthy space even though out of the society’s mainstream.Health professionals could be employed to give them care, and something health professionals have expressed for years is that they want to do more interacting with patients, and healing.
If it were officially recognized that American citizens are living in two different worlds: the Haves and the Have-Nots, services could be created and people employed in a new agenda to address it, at this one fateful chance to when what kind of country we have is being decided.
Revolutionary measures are more economic and practical and compassionate in this moment that's opportune and dangerous, like the Chinese word for "crisis". A revolutionary approach to how we take care of people could be one way the healthy continue to interact and stay in business and keep the economy going. And of course, $2000 a month until this is over, like Bernie Sanders would give each American, would help. His ideas are at https://berniesanders.com/issues/emergency-response-coronavirus-pandemic/